Sunday 28 December 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.............

December for me seems to be the busiest time of the year. Christmas starts too early, and no matter what,I cannot begin to start my christmas shopping until December is here, hence it is such a busy month. Since I last blogged things have been pretty hectic, working, shopping, preparations. Then a couple of days befor Christmas my Mum was admitted to hospital with some serious problems. Up until this point I was trying to keep to the scheduel I had sort of set myself. I had earmarked free time when I could visit family and friends to drop off presents and last minute cards. As you can imagine all these plans went astray. It is very humbling visiting patients in Hospital at this time of year, as it makes you take stock of what we all take for granted so much "our health". I am hoping she will be home soon.

Here are a few photos I was hoping to post, had I had more time......

......... a very cold day mid-december, the view from the car park at the village hall where we meet for spinning class.

The snow capped Cheviot Hills.

Before

We went and chopped down this tree ourselves, hope it lasts and not too much needle drop.

After

My dolls house all lit up and looking festive.


Merry Christmas one and all, Peace and Good Health.


from the "Primrose Household".

No comments: