Wednesday 25 March 2009

Busy, Busy,Busy.......

My day off work has be so, so busy. It started with a trip to the gym, somewhere I haven't been to for ages and feeling so guilty about. I should definitely go more often as it is true what they say it releases endorphins which makes you feel great. Note to self - make more effort to go to the GYM!!! Then it was off to a meeting/get together with the textile forum I belong to. We meet bi-monthly and spend the day sewing/chatting and learning from each other. I took along my "Granny Squares" and managed to make a couple more. I left early as I had to get back home to make some cupcakes. Here they are just out of the oven

The reason for said Cupcakes......... to take to work tomorrow as it is my last day in my current job. I am moving to do another role, but staying at the same Hospital. These are just a little goodbye to all the staff on the ward , I do hope they like them.

No comments: