Sunday 12 April 2009

A Family Easter Day.........

Good Morning and Happy Easter. We have woken to a bright and sunny day, I feel a spring in my step and warmth in my heart. I have decided after all these years that Easter is one of my favourite times of the year, I much prefer it to Christmas. It has a more relaxed feel to it, I have sent cards, shopped for a turkey and the trimmings, bought Easter eggs for friends and family.

I even had time to crochet a few Cherry Blossom Flowers for my Easter Tree

We were going to stay at home today and catch up with a few household chores, but our youngest son asked if we could go out to the beach. The roads around here are a nightmare on a bank holiday, snagged up with the the day trippers. We decided to go to our nearest beach a 20min drive away.
This is the view that greeted us......gorgeous isn't it
The sand is so fine and silvery........
We took a picnic and a big flask full of tea.......purrrfect
DH and middle son braving the North Sea, they had a competition to see who could stay in the longest, DH won.
Look at this fantastic weather

::Greetings from a happy Primrose Patch::

The afternoon was complete with a traditional ice cream..........heavenly

Hope your day was as good as mine. x

No comments: