Friday 1 January 2010

.... Happy White New Year......

Happy New Year to you All , Wishing you Good Health and Happiness.

2010 is finally here and we woke up this morning to this.....
We are definitely in a winter wonderland here today, there must be at least 6-8". It has been snowing on and off all morning with severe weather warnings out for our region. Today is a stay at home day, and thankfully no work commitments. DS1 returned to University yesterday as he is off on a weeks Snowboarding Holiday today. I still have my other two boys at home, they enjoyed a bit of sledging or is it "snowboarding" on a nearby field. As I walked round to open the chicken house this morning these are the scenes that greeted me.....

The roof of the Hen enclosure, chicken wire covered in snow.
The Garden

The birds struggling to find food........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boys look as if they are having fun :) Richard is just loving it (and hoping it stays so no school on Tuesday). I'm just hoping ASDA makes it here today -I said I'd meet them at the main road. We measured 12 inches of snow yesterday - dug out the paths, but need to dig out the cars too. Maybe tomorrow. Hard work!

Enjoy the winter wonderland and hibernation, love those Christmas Hearts in the red ticking fabric.