Thursday 3 May 2012

Update

Hi, Dyaln here.  I thought I'd update you on my progress.  I have been in my new home for nearly a week now and I am settling in really well.  I think I must be as Mum and Dad keep saying "Good Boy, Good Boy" to me.


The weather has improved and I have had a very busy day today, mum is off work and she got a few toys out on the lawn.


Yum, Yum this tastes nice.


Peek -a-boo

Dad made this sock toy for me and I am rather attached to it.


All that activity has tired me out, I have found a new place to have a nap in Mum's Studio, I can also keep an eye on her while she is working.


I forgot to mention one of my favorite games is playing with shoes,especially the rubber ones.
.


I kept Mum and Dad on their toes this afternoon.

I thought I'd help Dad with a spot of gardening in the greenhouse.


I'm off to a Puppy Party at the Vets tonight so I think I'd better have another nap.
A boy has to look his best when meeting other puppies for the first time..........

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Dylan is adorable! And so nice that you can look forward to so many years with him yet! My beloved doggies Bridger and Misty are 11 1/2 years and 12 1/2 years, Misty is over 50 pounds and Bridger is a GSD (tall) and 120 pounds. I can't imagine life without them, but I know that even they can't last forever. :-( Enjoy your little Dylan. Dylan chewing on the shoe reminds me of the three winter jackets I lost to our grandpuppy because I forgot that I had dog cookies in the pockets!

ju-north said...

A great little companion!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is just adorable. Watch those shoes, they go quick when puppy teeth are around. Napping fur balls are always the best. xox

J_on_tour said...

Wow. I can't believe I've missed out on this story, this is amazing. Hope you are having loads of fun with him. You need to check a couple of ideas out with George the Lad ( & Tess) who I follow ... there was a moment when I thought I was reading the wrong blog :-)