Sunday 1 September 2013

A Whole Year.................

A whole year has gone by since I was last here, can't believe how quickly time passes.
It has been a year of loss, my lovely Mother passed away and I left my job through illness.
Thing are now looking better, my health is improving which is a good thing, and the pain of loosing someone close to me is easing.  I felt it inappropriate to blog whilst I was on sick leave but now I am completely finished with work and feeling stronger, what better time to blog again with the start of a new month and exactly a year since I was last here.
I have truly missed being part of the blogging community, I kept up to date with all my favourites, popping in now and again to see what you have all been up to.   Having more time at home I hope I will be able to spend it doing some of the things I love. 
See you soon.


2 comments:

driftwood said...

so sorry to hear about your loss and your illness, thinking of you xxx

ju-north said...

sorry to hear about your mum and your il health. Here's hoping you can get back to enjoying all things blogging and your lovely craft/textile work.