Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas Decorations......

Decorating the tree yesterday took most of the evening. I took time off to watch the Strictly Ballroom final, I have been following the show all season and was so pleased Chris and Ola won. A triumph for the underdog. Anyway back to our tree....... now finished

Below are some of the some decorations I have made this year

for my new paper Christmas tree.......


The paper snowflakes hanging at my studio windows are great to make and very addictive.

The idea came from a fellow blogger http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.com/2008/12/snowflake-curtain.html check it out, they are so, so simple to make and look fab. We had our Christmas Breakfast/Lunch at work last Friday and I got a few of the girls making them. All you need is paper, pencil and scissors, and something round for a template. I now have another stash to stitch and hang, so I must get on.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Lovely, soooooh Christmassy!! Have a lovely Christmas, love Helen x