Thursday 17 December 2009

The First Snow of Winter.......

From late summer to the first snows of winter, where oh where has the past 3 months gone. I seem to have got out of the habit of blogging due to one reason or another. I have almost forgotten I have a blog and have been quite happy to be a voyeur of other blogs.
Last week a friend at work reminded me that I have been an absentee on the blogging front and was I going to start again, she is keen to see some of the christmas decorations I have been making of late. I hope to decorate our tree this weekend and will take some photos, until then here is a sneak preview.........

The first snow of winter arrived this morning, I was rushing first thing but just had time to snap a few pics.






See you at the weekend........

No comments: