Tuesday 8 June 2010

Mooching Along...........

This new book from Jan Messent is just lovely. It has been keeping me occupied a lot recently.
Have you ever had days when you feel you are getting nowhere. I am trying to think what I have been up to since I last posted, and the answer is not very much. Am I just mooching along I ask myself. My summer bunting is moving at a snails pace too. I must get a move on, as summer will be over before its finished.


The garden is starting to fill with colour again after the spring bulbs have finally finished flowering, I always seem to have a month with no colour until the summer blooms burst forth.

5 comments:

Pipany said...

Yes, but your blog is always lovely whether you have been mooching or not x

VintageVicki said...

The bunting looks worth waiting for - is gorgeous :)

Middle Cottage Diary said...

Everyone needs to mooch sometimes. If you are happy then just keep on mooching!

Lyn said...

mooching is good!
love
Lyn
xxx

J_on_tour said...

I need to spend more time in the garden to get flowers like this. Nice work & collage.