Wednesday 26 January 2011

Keeping Busy........

I have had the last 2 days off work and have been kept busy making these hearts.  A friend at work is getting married in 2 weeks and asked me to help her out, she is going to put them on the wedding buffet table as favours for the ladies.  It is a smallish wedding with about 50 guests.  She asked me to make twenty two.  Not too many but enough to keep me busy for a few days.  I have stuffed  half of them with lavender and the other half with petal scented wadding.  They have been edged with sequins, some little gold and glass beads hanging from the centre of the heart and  a organza ribbon to hang .  If I have time I am going to make a ring pillow........... better get back to the stitching.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely hearts, I would be thrilled to receive one of those as a wedding favor, and what a good friend you are to make them. xox Corrine

Middle Cottage Diary said...

You have been busy! They look great. I have eventually got round to posting some pictures of my project which is keeping me very busy at the moment!

Rachel said...

They look lovely!

ju-north said...

These are great!¬ Hope people know just how much work goes into them!

lemonade kitty said...

I'd be thrilled to have one of those hearts what a lovely reminder of a wedding much better than favours, Lucey xx PS what a lovely friend you are.